Friday, October 14, 2005

Anorak stuff: Backlinks

Blogger has launched a new feature: Backlinks. This harnesses their blog search engine to provide a "Links to this post" section for every posting on your blog. It shows links to that post that have been made from blogs across the web, including your own.

I have now turned Backlinks on for Liberal England. For an example of how it looks, see my posting on the Davis camp's belief that there is an Oxford conspiracy in support of David Cameron.

There is a short article about Backlinks on the Blogger Buzz blog, and more detailed information on the Blogger help pages.

1 comment:

seoxjoy said...

My name is seoxjoy. And I am a professional Search engine optimization and Digital Marketing, expert. I’m a Digital Marketer with an overall 4 years experience. I am Hardworking SEO, High-Quality backlinks services provider, Off-page Optimization, SEO Backlinking, SEO Keyword Research, SEO Audit, and Itunes podcast promoter expert.

seoxjoy_