The person tagging me was none other than Iain Dale, the owner of Politico's Bookstore. But as his blog is full of scurrilous anti Lib Dem propaganda I certainly shan't be suggesting that you visit it.
Anyway, here goes...
7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
- Grow old
- Move to Shropshire
- Write a novel
- Meet the first Lady Bonkers
- Understand why people rate Mozart so highly
- Read Jane Austen
- See a Liberal MP elected for Harborough
- Click my fingers
- Get a different job
- Early mornings
- Tolerate Dimblebys
- Take life seriously enough
- Listen to "Home Truths"
- Stand up for falling down
- St Pancras Station
- National Liberal Club
- Commons Press Gallery
- Kew Gardens
- London Review Bookshop
- British Museum
- Dickens House Museum
THINGS I OFTEN SAY
- What can I write about this week?
- Are the proofs in the post yet?
- They're all mad, you know
- A return to Shrewsbury, please
- Lord Bonkers was Liberal MP for Rutland South-West 1906-10
- Am in Market Harborough, where should I be?
7 BOOKS THAT I LOVE
- Vanity Fair - William Thackeray
- Bevis - Richard Jefferies
- Cold Comfort Farm - Stella Gibbons
- The Sword in the Stone - T H White
- The Towers of Trebizond - Rose Macaulay
- Bleak House - Charles Dickens
- Seven White Gates - Malcolm Saville
7 MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN
- Kind Hearts and Coronets
- A Canterbury Tale
- Once Upon a Time in the West
- Our Mother's House
7 PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN TOO