The full details are on Liberal Democrat Voice, but this year there are six awards:
- Best new Liberal Democrat blog (started since 1 September 2008)
- Best blog from a Liberal Democrat holding public office (The Tim Garden Award)
- Best use of blogging / social networking / e-campaigning by a Liberal Democrat
- Best posting on a Liberal Democrat blog (since 1st September 2008)
- Best non-Liberal Democrat politics blog
- Liberal Democrat Blog of the Year
One point... I hope the judges will spread the prizes more widely than last year. In particular, there is not a lot of point in giving the award for the best new blog to the same person who gets Blog of the Year. Think on.