The Leicestershire County Council site has a picture of the Fernie hounds meeting at the long demolished Hall in 1903.
The first edition of Pevsner's Leicestershire and Rutland described it thus:
Begun in 1764. The house is of brick, seven bays wide and two and a half stories high. Three-bay hediment. No quoins. The Tuscan colonnade in front is Victorian.Quoins?