- Nick Clegg has been launching the party's new Vibrant Local High Street policy in the Kilburn High Road with Ed Fordham, says the Hampstead & Kilburn Lib Dems site.
- Mark Reckons reports from the doorstep in his by-election campaigns in Bracknell.
- Disgruntled Radical argues that the current row over funding care for the elderly shows what is wrong with the British political system - and the BBC.
- Meanwhile, Under a Watling Street Tree bemoans the current malaise of local government in Britain and looks to the Victorians for inspiration.
- In line with a recent preoccupation of this blog, Liberal Burblings has turned up another London film. This one is John and Julie from 1955.
- And Unman-Wittering Blog celebrates the genius of Shire Publications: "With virtually every book still in print and available direct from the publisher, often in their original covers, Shire are an unheralded and unsung British institution that you need to seriously look into."
Later. Except that the line spaces don't show when you publish the post.