Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Twitter to introduce its own photo and video sharing service



In my prejudiced view Facebook is for drunken teenagers to post pictures of themselves and their friends at parties. Look! Click on their faces and you can see pictures of my drunken friends' drunken friends too!

But I am devoted to Twitter. So I was interested to learn from Mashable that Twitter is to make its own photo and video sharing service available over the next couple of weeks.

The video above is Twitter's official introduction to the new service.

1 comment:

Unknown said...



Nice Blog, I like this kind of Blog. Thanks for admin who creat this site. A fun, new social website where you can post

pictures,videos and compete to see whose is the best. Come see what we're about Like this page

video sharing