Monday, May 04, 2015

Good luck to all Liberal Democrats


I shall be away in Liverpool for the next three days with my day job. I don't know how much blogging I shall be able to do, but will be around on Twitter.

Because of this, my mother's frailty and my own slightly dodgy health recently, I have not been as active in this election campaign as I would have liked.

So let me take this chance to wish all Liberal Democrat candidates and activists the very best of luck on Thursday.

As to what happens afterwards... let us remember the most important rule of Malcolm Saville's Lone Pine Club: "To be true to each other whatever happens."

2 comments:

Mark Pack said...

Best wishes to both of you for your health.

iain said...

and if/when you have a moment to spare and you fancy a little light campaigning trains leave every 15mins from Liverpool Central to Southport.