Just email me the answers to the following five questions before 23:59 on Wednesday 1 April 2009:
- In which town was Adam Smith born?
- Which Scottish Football League team plays its home games there?
- Who was arrested outside the entrance to Downing Street on 18 June 2006 for carrying a placard saying: "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act"?
- What is the name of the proposed government database that will hold details of every child in England?
- Who was appointed to head the Better Hospital Food project in 2000? (Correct spelling please.)
This quiz is not open to employees of the Bonkers Hall Estate, nor to current or former inmates of the Bonkers' Home for Well-Behaved Orphans.