A reminder that, to mark his re-election as Mayor of London, Liberal England is offering you the chance to win a Boris Johnson finger puppet.
Many thanks to Rubbish for their generosity in donating this prize for Liberal England’s latest quiz.
To win the puppet and have BoJo on the end of your finger as often as you want, just email me the answers to the following five questions:
- Which magazine did Boris Johnson edit between 1999 and 2005?
- Which Westminster constituency did he sit for between 2001 and 2008?
- What did Johnson call "an inverted pyramid of piffle"?
- Which city did he describe as "too full of drugs, obesity, underachievement and Labour MPs"?
- Which London Borough of Camden primary school did both Boris Johnson and the Miliband brothers attend?
The winner will be drawn from the correct entries received at a glittering ceremony at Bonkers Hall.