This collection of recipes by Lib Dem luminaries and members, say the publishers, "captures the essence of the party's energy and joie-de-vivre". They suggest it is also the ideal cookbook for those who love to share great food in the midst of busy lives.
Within its pages you can:
- learn from assorted members of parliament and councillors how to cook great food in a hurry;
- enjoy Charles Kennedy's recipe for a breakfast smoothie;
- discover the festive secret Lord Navnit Dholakia has not told his friends to this day;
- read an old family recipe contributed by Lord Bill Rodgers, never before written down;
- find out what Lembit Opik MP likes to nibble while watching Question Time.