Saturday, September 29, 2007

Duncan Murray Wines, Market Harborough

We've all found ourselves at a loose end on a Saturday afternoon in Market Harborough, haven't we?

Well, I know I have.

If you do find yourself in this predicament I recommend a visit to Duncan Murray Wines in Adam & Eve Street. They conduct wine tastings every Saturday, and today I came away with a couple of bottles of very drinkable Portuguese wine.

You drink just enough to loosen your purse strings, so everyone is happy. And you have to admit its a great street name too.

1 comment:

Private Beach said...

I have just discovered your blog by chance. Though I live in Hong Kong, on my periodic visits to my mother in Market Harborough I like to pop into Duncan Murray's. While it is indeed an excellent wine shop, it also has a superb selection of beers.