Saturday, September 10, 2016

Lord Bonkers' Diary: While I enjoy my Caffè Bellotti

No sign yet of an answer to the question about how the Liberal Democrats can revive their electoral fortunes.

While I enjoy my Caffè Bellotti

As it turned out, I have more pencils than I remembered. I also decided to rearrange the Liberal Philosophy section: would you believe I had my Hobsons shelved before my Hobhouses?

If any of my friends had noticed, I should never have lived it down.

Then I had to lean out of the window and advise Meadowcroft, who was trimming the edges of my croquet lawn in preparation for a match against the Deputy Returning Officers of Northamptonshire next week. He was surprisingly ungrateful when I pointed out that he had Misssed A Bit. And then it was time for morning coffee, so I had to stop writing.

While I enjoy my Caffè Bellotti, let me share with you my thoughts on our future if we leave the European Union.

Lord Bonkers was Liberal MP for Rutland South West 1906-10

Earlier in Lord Bonkers' Diary:

No comments: