Saturday, July 16, 2005

Shropshire animals: There's more

First it was a rabbit bent on GBH and a goat and snails interfering with Her Majesty's mail.

Now it's worse:

Fire crews from Wellington and Shrewsbury were called to an address in Walton, near High Ercall, yesterday just after 4 p.m., following reports that a fire had broken out in a kitchen ...

A spokesperson from Shropshire Fire and Rescue said today the blaze had been started after a dog had jumped up and turned on the cooker.

"The dog basically jumped up and switched on the ignition," he said.

No comments: