Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Lord Bonkers reviews "Saving Energy in the Nick Clegg Household"

Lord Bonkers writes exclusively for Liberal England:

Isn't this new Electric Youtube clever? Terribly Clever? I wonder who thought of it?

Anyway, while I am proud to see that young Clegg is Doing His Bit, I can't help thinking that he is missing a trick.

It happens that I had the pleasure of dining chez Clegg over the summer and was charmed by his three young sons. So much energy!

It was a shame to see it going to waste, so in my letter of thanks to the Cleggs I suggested that he install a treadmill. I note, howeverm that he makes no mention of one in this moving video and fear that my words fell on stony ground.

What's that you say? "Wouldn't it be cruel?"

To you I have but one thing to say: Think of the poor polar bears.

No comments: