Thursday, March 05, 2015

Lord Bonkers on Harvey Proctor

Thursday 

A quiet day on the Bonkers Hall Estate.

In particular, I don’t have the police turning over the cottage of one of my employees – unlike another Rutland aristocrat I could mention.

Ha ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh my! Oh my!

Lord Bonkers was Liberal MP for Rutland South-West, 1906-10.

1 comment:

Helen Pender said...

At the time of the raid I read in the Leicester Mercury that 8 simultaneous raids had been carried out - quote from Inspector Lou Gardiner.

Yet that article appears to have been pulled and no mention of other raids in 5 March online edition.

Que?