Monday, January 16, 2006

Simon Hughes admits disorganisation problem

Simon Hughes made the following statement this evening:

Over the past 18 months I've been coming to terms with and seeking to cope with a disorganisation problem, and I've come to learn through that process that a disorganisation problem is a serious problem indeed.

It's serious for yourself and it's serious for those around you. I've sought professional help and I believe today that this issue is essentially resolved.

People close to me know that this has been a struggle and that for extended periods I have not been disorganised at all.

As a matter of fact I've not been disorganised for the past two months and I don't intend to be in the future.

2 comments:

James Graham (Quaequam Blog!) said...

I'd like to believe him this time, but I think he's in denial. One legged Tarzan's spring to mind. :)

Anonymous said...

I admit I have been suffering some time from a disorganisation problem, but I am getting help, and I am determined to carry on as leader of this party, with the support of the membership.