Monday, January 30, 2006

The 7/7 Challenge

At last. I have been tagged in one of these blogger list things.

The person tagging me was none other than Iain Dale, the owner of Politico's Bookstore. But as his blog is full of scurrilous anti Lib Dem propaganda I certainly shan't be suggesting that you visit it.

Anyway, here goes...

7 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE
  1. Grow old
  2. Move to Shropshire
  3. Write a novel
  4. Meet the first Lady Bonkers
  5. Understand why people rate Mozart so highly
  6. Read Jane Austen
  7. See a Liberal MP elected for Harborough
7 THINGS I CANNOT DO
  1. Click my fingers
  2. Get a different job
  3. Early mornings
  4. Tolerate Dimblebys
  5. Take life seriously enough
  6. Listen to "Home Truths"
  7. Stand up for falling down
7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO LONDON

  1. St Pancras Station
  2. National Liberal Club
  3. Commons Press Gallery
  4. Kew Gardens
  5. London Review Bookshop
  6. British Museum
  7. Dickens House Museum

THINGS I OFTEN SAY

  1. What can I write about this week?
  2. Are the proofs in the post yet?
  3. They're all mad, you know
  4. A return to Shrewsbury, please
  5. Sorry
  6. Lord Bonkers was Liberal MP for Rutland South-West 1906-10
  7. Am in Market Harborough, where should I be?

7 BOOKS THAT I LOVE

  1. Vanity Fair - William Thackeray
  2. Bevis - Richard Jefferies
  3. Cold Comfort Farm - Stella Gibbons
  4. The Sword in the Stone - T H White
  5. The Towers of Trebizond - Rose Macaulay
  6. Bleak House - Charles Dickens
  7. Seven White Gates - Malcolm Saville

7 MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER AGAIN

  1. Kind Hearts and Coronets
  2. A Canterbury Tale
  3. Once Upon a Time in the West
  4. Blow-Up
  5. Shane
  6. Our Mother's House
  7. Casablanca

7 PEOPLE I WANT TO JOIN IN TOO

  1. Tim Neale at Tea for Two
  2. Iain Sharpe at Eaten by Missionaries
  3. Duncan Stephen at Doctor Vee
  4. Femme de Resistance and Libertycat at Forceful & Moderate
  5. "Bishop Hill" at Bishop Hill
  6. James Graham at Queaquam Blog!
  7. Stephen Tall at A Liberal Goes a Long Way

1 comment:

doctorvee said...

I've already done it. :) http://www.doctorvee.co.uk/2006/01/25/7777777/

My answers are shocking though.