Tuesday, October 02, 2018

BeerHeadZ at Nottingham station


There seems to be a trend for opening pubs in redundant buildings on railway stations. I have blogged before about Wellingborough's Little R'Ale House and I recently visited BeerHeadZ on Nottingham station.

NottinghamshireLive explains:
It’s cosy. Very cosy in fact. With a capacity of just 36, it has the honour of being the city's smallest pub. 
The historic cabman's shelter has been turned into a relaxed, no frills spot for a pint, a glass of wine or even a bottle of posh pop. 
Since opening at the beginning of December, BeerHeadZ has tempted drinkers with no fewer than 47 different cask and keg ales as well as a fridge full of lagers and ciders.
I have also tried visiting the Sheffield Tap, but it was so popular I decided I would never get served.

1 comment:

Phil Beesley said...

Any pub which uses Z for style -- should be avoided on instinct.